Re: [Spridgets] Nice side mirrors

To: roger cotting <rbc_48183@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Nice side mirrors
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:25:15 -0400
Nice, but not so easy to mount.  The mounting stem is designed to be
supported along an inch or so of the stem (goes through the brake lever
housing on the motorcycle) so in order to get any strength and rigidity,
one needs to build some mounting plates of some sort.  Without that,
they'll shake more on the Spridget than on the HD.)  I have lots of
these from swap meet shopping, but found it easier to buy a more
appropriate mirror with mounting already worked out from Moss.

Also, I have found it difficult to buy new convex motorcycle mirrors (my
preference).  Most available are flat.  Not sure why.

roger cotting wrote:
> Nice looking side mirrors can be had from your Harley Davidson dealers!
> 91931-92T, and 91930-92T. they bolt into the nearest hole securing the
> windshield to the body.
>
> Roger Cotting

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
james_f_juhas.vcf]