Re: [Spridgets] Great post - Re: Youngest Spridget ownerRe: New

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Great post - Re: Youngest Spridget ownerRe: New
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:35:21 -0400
Well I can, but only if I am not wearing them.

I still have a pair of NOS big bell levi's with the original labels
and tags. If that makes a difference. Might be an eBay fortune, someday.

It is not my fault that Theresa has a hollow leg and eats more than I
do and I still try to keep up. Or is it that my life became more
sedate and I still eat as much as I ever did?? Not sure.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".