Re: [Spridgets] Project Pictures

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Project Pictures
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:12:44 -0700
Lin,
Regarding headers, the LCB <for you LBC> seems to be the one of choice.
 'Wrapping' aids in reducing under bonnet temperatures.  Normally, a
horsepower gain is associated with headers; upper rpm range.

Keep in mind, you will (most likely) have to re-jet the carbs.  Or, at least
'tinker' with jet-needle positions.  May need to replace the needle-jet.

I'm sure others will jump in on this.

Herb

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which