Re: [Spridgets] Top Gear in America's redneck country

To: Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Top Gear in America's redneck country
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:15:39 -0700
I didn't "attack" anyone. I just said I don't watch the show. Somehow not
wanting to watch that show has labeled me as some sort of cretin.  Not
falling into lockstep with the crowd apparently makes one a tree swinging
baboon these days.  What's with that?

Cheers!!
Jim

P.S. I DO have guns and I DO know how to use them. I guess that makes me a
cretin too.

--
Cheers!!
Jim