Re: [Spridgets] Turn signals

To: "Michael Rowe" <mdrowe@optonline.net>, "Spridget Chat Group"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Turn signals
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:03:35 -0700
Michael

Once you get it out of the consol try removing the toggle and cleaning the
contacts before you replace it.  It's a simple design inside, 6 little
button contacts and an H shaped lever that rockes up or down making contact
when the toggle is rocked into the on possition.  Mine had failed completely
when I removed it.  Cleaned the contacts and it has worked perfect since.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa