Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Not LBC......Both the Pontiac & Saturn end December
From: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:42:21 -0500
My first Pontiac was a '69 Grand Prix - 400 cubic inches of speed and
luxury with a heater that you could probably use to bake cookies in
the car.  Wish I'd kept that one but really didn't like to feed it.

Finally got around to buying my first, then second new Pontiac in
2003.  Crashed my Civic and bought a Vibe. After my brother complained
the Vibe was ugly I went right out and added an Aztek to the driveway.
 Sent the Vibe down the road a few years later but plan on keeping the
Aztek a long time.  It rides great, has tons of room, gets respectable
mileage and as expected has terrible resale value!  ;-)

http://forums.genvibe.com/zerofile/1901/17cropped.JPG

I'd have much preferred to see Buick go away instead of Pontiac.
Better yet why idn't they just shut down GMC - what do they have that
Chevy doesn't (albeit in a lower trim package)?