Re: [Spridgets] Pontiacs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pontiacs
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:53:20 -0700
I used to own a 52 Pontiac with it's straight 8 engine.  You nearly needed
20/20 vision to see the whole engine!  Bought the thing from my next door
neighbor, who was the original owner.

My kids loved the radio speaker in the middle of the dash.  It had a couple
of giant rings around it sole speaker in the middle of the dashboard that
was big enough for them to hang onto and use it as a steering wheel!  Who
had car seats for kids then, either?  He's now 50, and survived not being
belted in and no padded  dashes, either.

Life seemed a lot different then.

Later, Paukl A