Re: [Spridgets] A $65,000 Mini?

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A $65,000 Mini?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:42:06 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,
You obviously didn't read all the way to the bottom of the auction
description.  The car comes with a complimentary copy of the magazine it was
featured in.

Of course it's $65,000 - it's a magazine car!  Frank, I'm sure
you got at least that much for your bugeye that was in British Car, right?
And your son's orange VW has got to be worth almost that much now that it made
the cover of that VeeDub rag.  If only I could get mine featured in a magazine
- I know it's only a lowly square-body, but I could probably get $30k for it
then!

David Booker
Long Island