Re: [Spridgets] OT: Bicycle question

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, Spridget list
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT: Bicycle question
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:52:21 -0700 (PDT)
I restored many old bikes.  Now I'm working on MGs!  The ones that hold their
value are Chicago Schwinn, Columbia, JCHiggins, Elgin, Harley Davidson (yes,
1913 I believe), etc.  You won't find much interest in the Montgomery Ward
line, similar to Sears (I think they bought Columbia).  Ward's  probably bought
out one of the major manufacturers and put their name on it.  Sorry to break
the bad news!

________________________________
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>; Yahoo Spridget list
<midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>; Slobberbone <slobberbone@yahoogroups.com>;
Drams Group <TheDrams@yahoogroups.com>; thedrams@googlegroups.com; Drive by
Truckers <dbts@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, October 16, 2009 3:47:32 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] OT: Bicycle question

I know many of us have other hobbies, fixing up bicycles to resell is one of
mine. I am looking for someone that may know something about older bikes. I
picked up a Montgomery Ward Hawthorne ladies bike. It is almost perfect, for
what looks to be a 60's bike. I am looking to see what this may be worth,
before listing it on Craigslist.
If anyone has any information that they can share, or has a friend that
would share, please hit me off list.

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad