Re: [Spridgets] Tow vehicle

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tow vehicle
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:38:31 -0400
Hard to imagine an Expedition with the big V8 had trouble with 6,000 lbs
of towing! I've been towing my Midget vintage racer behind my 3.3l
Caravan for the last 12 years. I don't think I could have ever done that
across the Sierras-could barely manage the Appalachians down to VIR. But
I just replaced it with a '96 F150 with the 302 and it feels like it
could pull a trailer up a tree in comparison. Obama gave me $4500 for my
275,000-mile van and I gave an original owner less than half that for
his cherry F150. Now I'm shopping for a glaspak muffler and a cowboy
hat!

JohnD

Message: 10