Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] any trick to getting new 1973 midget

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] any trick to getting new 1973 midget
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:02:10 -0700
If you purchased new wheel cylinders from Moss, you may have a problem.  It
wouldn't surprise me...since most sellers buy from the same sources...to
find the same problem with VB and others.

Recently, after having problems with four new front cylinders, we found the
size was different and mounting holes were drilled off-center.

Back cylinders were fine.

Check new against old....

I have pictures that will (eventually) get posted to 'flickr'.

Herb
Grants Pass, Oregon

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which