Re: [Spridgets] Horn trouble

To: Norbert Sliwinski <nsliwinski@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Horn trouble
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:33:23 -0400
Well, I am not going to tackle the horn issue. I just don't do anything except
follow the diagram ;-)

As for the oil, it is likely from one of two places. Since you only said under
the car and not where under the car, my guesses are rear main seal (would be
between the transmission and the engine) or the rear tranny seal (at the end
of the tunnel where the drive shaft comes out.

Best (worst) part?? Neither can be fixed in the car. Engine has to come out,
and mayhaps the transmission as well.

Hope that helps. But doesn't hurt too much.

Larry

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMT
> AGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen1:102009

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.