Re: [Spridgets] Workie workie.....it's FIXED!!!

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "Edward Perez" <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Workie workie.....it's FIXED!!!
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:42:02 -0800
This coming from the guy who swore he would never make the drive over the
Rockies again. Glad to know it was only temporary insanity.  Susan and I are
slowly (ever so slowly) putting the pennies away to make the trip to Elkhart
Lake.  Hopefully we will be able to get enough cars together for a parade
from the Northwest.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa