[Spridgets] Austin A35 for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Austin A35 for sale
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:31:27 -0800 (PST)
We talked about it for years, but with the arrival of the Morris PU in the
family, Austin Powerless needs a new home.
If you're interested in a 1958 LHD A35 saloon with the original 948, get in
touch with me. Disc brakes, ribcase, alternator and 3.9 diff added to make
it practical for daily street use. (I have all the old parts in boxes if
you're nuts enough to want back the crappy brakes and ridiculous gear
ratios)  These days it only gets out to go to shows and that just isn't
right.  Lesley even dropped her opposition to him going to a vintage racer.

Easy conversion to a 1275 and 5sp for sure, because I ran it that way for a
year before converting back for city driving MPG.

Glen Byrns