Re: [Spridgets] far-fetched plan germinating in warpped

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] far-fetched plan germinating in warpped
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 07:28:30 -0500
Thanks, Bill.  Still waiting for the additional information from the seller.
I will certainly need a pre-purchase inspection on the car, if it turns out to
be what I'm looking for.  Odds are not in favor of the purchase, as I'm not
going to have sufficient cash freed-up before first quarter of '10.  But, you
just never know......
Bud Osbourne