Re: [Spridgets] Now what do I do?

To: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Now what do I do?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:23:36 -0800
Hello Edward,

     And this is why I have Haggerty. I told them I would only drive
     the car if the roads were DRY, and that qualifies as "limited
     pleasure driving"  in Western Washington... It's a real killer to
     be only able to look, but,........ if you drive get a top and
     drive in this weather, you INVITE the TIN WORM... ..

     BE PATIENT..... soon a day will come,... It'll be 35 degrees and
     the so sunny you retina's will almost burn out because you've
     bunedled up with hat, gloves, thermal under wear, and taken the
     yippeee yahooo ride of your life in the winter..  IT IS COMING!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  I am schizophrenic, and so am I.