[Spridgets] Spridget Info Lists

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridget Info Lists
From: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:25:24 -0800
The lists  can be found at:
http://www.ado13.com/list/email/files/LIST.HTM

Adding your info or correcting your info can be done at:

When I worked for a living I had a server where all of this info was
stored including the software that allowed the info to be edited. The
edit software was lost when I moved the software to my own computer,
so...If you need to edit your data it requires the complete re-entry
of the data. Please go to
http://www.ado13.com/list/email/files/LIST.HTM
and re-enter all of your data.
If you just send me the mods that is what I will have to do. I will do
it but it will take me a while.

Larry