[Spridgets] 2010 Spridget Calendar Soon...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 2010 Spridget Calendar Soon...
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:28:39 -0600
Greetings,
I have finished creating the pages for the 2011 Calendar from the
Sprite-Midget Club USA!

I have a preview of it, but I obviously cannot attach it here. Email
me if you would like to see tiny images of the pages ;-) Please bear
in mind that the order has nothing to do with the actual months (Jim
generally does that). It will be available soon at
www.cafepress.com/spridget (not quite there yet, but SOON). All
proceeds go towards the Spridget Celebration of the Midget 50th in
June of 2011 at Road America.
David L