[Spridgets] No LBC's....OLD AUTO TRANSPORTERS, hope you enjoy

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC's....OLD AUTO TRANSPORTERS, hope you enjoy
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:04:28 -0800
Owned any of these???
Herb

Looks to me these shots were from 48' to 56'.  The F-1 Ford trucks are
interesting.  I've been told in the past, the 1/2 tons shipped with hub caps
and the 3/4 ton were a option!

Those COE trucks drove & rode so hard.  No power nothing----!! They
were lucky to have a AM radio, heater, & some xtra running lights.  And the
GMC truck more than likely had a scream'in 6-71 detroit diesel to keep your
foot hammered to the floor with.

Some great cars on those transports.....the last photo is really nice.  The
whole rig "shines " STYLE!!!!  wish some were in color!

.

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which

Unknown-01.jpg]

Unknown-12.jpg]

Unknown-33.jpg]

Unknown-44.jpg]