Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Listers sighted outside of Chicago???

To: "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Listers sighted outside of Chicago???
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:40:56 -0600
That reminds me of a story I once read that said the zoos in the south have
two information boards at each stop.  One told the history and zoology of
the animal and the other had some tasty recipes.

I can't express how happy I have been to live in the northern part of the
country since.  Well, maybe not in January.

LAD