Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC CONTENT!! Bitchers and Whiners delete, NOW!!*

To: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC CONTENT!! Bitchers and Whiners delete, NOW!!*
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:42:57 +0000 (UTC)
His "delicates" have become worn and threadbare? Geez---reckon that is from
dragging on the ground in a rusty floored Spridget?

--David C. (NOT a whiner or bitcher, but a world-class carmudgeon.) 8^)
I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet more kisses begin with Bud Light than
with a Kay jewelry product.