Re: [Spridgets] Questions

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Questions
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:53:02 +0000
So ... if I understand this correctly ... no vin plate and no vehicle
registration?  The vin that belongs to this car may be registered to another
car?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )

> From: neilandcustom@gmail.com
> To: doom@cox.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:06:55 -0600
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Questions
>
> Bill,
>
> You can get your car/chassis # (vin) and Heritage Certificate from BMIHT @

http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/shop/heritage-certificates/technical-

specification-packages/heritage-certificate-technical-specification-package-