[Spridgets] Mystery Fuel Pump

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Mystery Fuel Pump
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:48:05 -0500
Hey All,

I pulled this fuel pump off my 1970 MG Midget yesterday. It was leaking
like crazy and the points were sticking intermittently. Amazingly
nothing caught on fire or blew up. It's not the standard SU and I'd like
to be able to rebuild it. Any ideas what it is and more importantly
where to get a rebuild kit for it?

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/white-weeks/4147565366/>

If I can't rebuild it, what is the list wisdom as far as aftermarket
pumps go? Facet, Carter, etc. I have a NAPA near by and may just go with
an aftermarket pump if I can't rebuild this one.

Thanks!

Robert Weeks