Re: [Spridgets] LMC no LBC

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LMC no LBC
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:46:25 -0600
The clean tank is a good deal.  They are a pain to de-rust.  If you do
get the carb, you may also need a battery to get it going.  At some
point Honda started using a 4-pin battery plug, where two of the pins
are inline with the ignition circuit.  The battery had a jumper wire
across this connection, so the bike would not run without a bettery
installed.  Even a dead battery that has the correct plug will work.
Or just jumper across the two extra terminals.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =