[Spridgets] Flat Tappet oil, New Rislone oil

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Flat Tappet oil, New Rislone oil
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:14:50 GMT
Since the topic has come up again, I'll see what the list thinks. I was
looking at all of the oils specifications in Chuckleheads (Checkers) the other
week, and found that the 10w-40 oil for 4wheelers (ATVs) has an SG spec,
implying that it still has the (for us) needed amounts of ZDDP in it. the
price is commensurate with standard 10w-40 oils. Any inputs as to its
suitability? It sure would cost less than $100 a case.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Regis University MBA
Earn your MBA from Regis University, 100% online. Free info packs!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/c?cp=mqa7Fmo_XPRsH6byvu9ihAAAJz5X
oFCg_GoYpsOBXA-_r2I8AAQAAAAFAAAAAFztOj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiHkAAAAAA=