Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: does your garage look something like this?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: does your garage look something like this?
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:23:10 +0000
I can walk in there, but I bump my head at least once a week.  ( You get used
to the hoist at a certain level and then one day it's a bit lower ... )

There are systems like that, if money is no object.  You can have cars below
ground level or on a second floor.  I was in one guy's commercial garage and
he has a lift to put cars on the second floor and he had quite a few up there.
The idea of having one go below ground and accessible from the basement of the
house does appeal to me but ... ain't going to happen.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )