Re: [Spridgets] alternator replacement suggestions?

To: <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] alternator replacement suggestions?
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:44:11 -0500
I used an early 90's Denso Alternator from a Honda Prelude.
It's internally regulated, so the hook up is simple.

I did have to do a small hacksaw cut on the casting to make it fit
but it's not noticable.  I also had to swap a v-style pulley on to it.

Email me off list for photos and wiring instructions.