Re: [Spridgets] Air Powered Car...For Real

To: "'Spridgeteers'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Air Powered Car...For Real
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 22:42:23 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of WFO Herb
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 7:37 PM
To: Ed's Spridgeteers; Wedge List; Spridgeteers
Subject: [Spridgets] Air Powered Car...For Real

Does anyone know more (recent) information???

http://www.flixxy.com/zero-pollution-automobile.htm

<http://www.flixxy.com/zero-pollution-automobile.htm>These guys, MDI, are on
to something...buy stock now!

At $15,000 about the same price as the "Smart Car".

Herb

--

As to your "buy stock now" comment, as a professional financial advisor, I
would suggest you look a lot farther than their video claims before tossing

The energy factor of this nonsense reminds me of the Enron garbage of a few
years back.  The company that I worked for at that time sent a few analysts
out to Enron to check out those darlings of Wall Street.  They spent two
days poring over Enron's books.  They came back and said they couldn't
figure out how they were making any money.  We didn't buy one share of their
stock.  Our clients didn't lose one penny because of those idiots.

Be careful out there.  There are a lot of conmen who would love to line
their pockets with your money.

LAD