Re: [Spridgets] Electric Bugeye.

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>, "Spridget list"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Electric Bugeye.
From: "Leo S" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:20:04 -0600
THAT particular bugeye is owned by a young engineer here in Houston (or was
owned) .  Conversion was well executed and required no cutting or mods
whatsoever to be accomplished.  He could change the tourque curve of the
motor from his palm pilot. Nice conversion but a very costly one also.  The
main issue in the end of his project was that its range was only around 50
to 65 miles on the current battery system AND the batteries he really needed
were going to cost around 15K.   Yea...just the batteries were going to be
15K.   You can buy a lot of gas for that much moola.  If nyone wants more
pics of it e-mail me.  I think his asking price was 15k for the car as it
sat.  Alan F....Think minilites and your memory will remember the owner:)

Leo