[Spridgets] Reaallly strange - Bustercluster contact

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Reaallly strange - Bustercluster contact
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:08:10 -0800 (PST)
Reaaallly strange today - I got an email through one of my remote sales guys
today from a guy in Macau who read the the Bustercluster story on the internet
and is trying to contact me. Looks legit. I have not heard back from him yet.
What is strange is that he found my info in relation to my job when Sprite
contact info is all over the place. I googled myself (wait, that came out
wrong), and found very little having to do with my job and quite a bit having
to do with Sprites (in fact, google put "Sprite" after my name).

Anyone else get such a contact??? This did not seem like the usual scamspam
emails.

Ron
I'm big in Macau