[Spridgets] No LBC, Weather in Cinn is 19 going down to 10

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC, Weather in Cinn is 19 going down to 10
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:49:06 -0700
So, like some other listers, I'm headed to the warmer climes... A week
in Gulf Shores, AL where the forcast is for 70 degrees for the first
half of next week. I'll be coming home for a week of Christmas and
then headed to Las Vegas for a spell. I'll lay in the sun for you
guys! Or, more likely, soak in the hot tub until I prune up...

Cheers,
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye