Re: [Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:12:40 +0000 (UTC)
2 years ago when I first bought the car I tried for almost a week to bleed the
clutch.. I told my wife If I don't get it fixed today I am selling hte carB
her response was if you do I will never let you get another one.B B  3 hours
later I had a clutch and a happy wife.B  Let see if history repeats tomorrow.