Re: [Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:17:48 +0000
:)  So there's only 'one' thing that you haven't done yet?  :)

I was just thinking ( I know, it's not becoming of me! ) that with the tandem
master, it would be somewhat circular.  What would be coming out of the clutch
side would be going into the brake side.  It wouldn't be getting any cleaner,
but ...

Robert D