[Spridgets] Is anyone running a 649 cam?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Is anyone running a 649 cam?
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:27:11 GMT
I have the Kent grind of this waiting to be installed in my 0.020 over 948, I
was going to run Hepolite Flattops (already on resized rods) and a 295 head
milled as far as it can go without breaking into the oil line, with rimflow
valves. Does anyone have any experience with the 649 cam on the street? Does
it have too much overlap and thus too little low end? I drive the BE like I
stole it, so below 2K rpm isn't much of a problem usually.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/c?cp=ahFAU6yUrRratzQiAEXkugAAJz5X
oFCg_GoYpsOBXA-_r2I8AAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiFgAAAAA=