Re: [Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out
From: "Leo S" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:58:06 -0600
I am sorry but that car actually disgusts me.  To each his own I guess.  All
it needs to complete the interior and carpet "theme" is some round portholes
in the rear deck to allow light into his "den" )like the Pinto wagons had) and
a set of hydraulics to make it dance.  I guess thats why all our cars are
different.  I have no problem with mods which fit the style of the car and his
theme doesnt fit the car IMOP.  It is more fitting to a 64 Impala.  Maybe I am
just a purist in some sense.  Doing what is done to that car is kind of like
painting a 64 Jag XKE in Kameleon paint...  not MY cup of tea but who am I:).

Leo