Re: [Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out

To: Leo S <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:56:06 -0500
"Complete Restoration. The finest example of a Bugeye that I have seen.
Matching numbers, rebuilt motor and transmission. Attention to every
detail,"

HIS words, not mine.
Can someone tell me how to get a "matching number" Sprite?
Attention to every detail, not the right attention but attention like
Chebby orange engine paint,
Candy apple red steering and shocks, and "complete" with crimped on wires.
So it's really a repaint with a custom interior and worth 1/2 of what he
wants.
But there is an ass for every seat, I just can never find him.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ