[Spridgets] 1974 Jaguar XJ convertable

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1974 Jaguar XJ convertable
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:14:24 -0500
I dug my neighbor a path through the snow (seeking points) and broched the
idea of borrowing her garage to work on my BE.  It turns out she plans to
bring in a 1974 Jaguar convertable (2400 miles) in the Spring, I think an XJ
model (yes, there were a few after-market convertables).  I know nothing
about this car, but if anyone on the list is interested, it will be for sale
in the Spring and I can check it out.

She says the insurance people have appraised it at $65K+ and she is asking
$60K.  My guess is that the insurance people are hyping the car to raise the
insurance premium.  It may be, however, that a convertable XJ is truly rare.

Contact me off-list if interested.

Michael Rowe
Long Island, NY