Re: [Spridgets] Sorry Lester... Bad news for oldsaabguy

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sorry Lester... Bad news for oldsaabguy
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:04:55 -0500
I stood by GM since I was a kid always driving a GM backed car. After they
dumped Saturn & Pontiac (my 2 favorite cars) I now have another reason not
to ever buy a GM brand. Two things that annoy me, one they brought hopes up
with a "Penske' purchase appearing to be just a sales promo and 2nd they
killed 2 cool looking sports cars the Sky and the Solstice.
I still like my 94 SW2 but disgusted with GM.
Lin