Re: [Spridgets] Did Sprite offer this chrome strip like the

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Did Sprite offer this chrome strip like the
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:22:23 -0600
Good Grief [Charlie Brown <G>], I have been WAITING
for SOMEONE to pipe-up !!!

<<...some of the dealers did. >>

And it took a [basically] NEWBIE !!!!

Yes Linda, you hit the nail on the head.  Dealers did
WHAT THEY WANTED to sell cars.  Bib Healeys are
easier to prove the fact as more Owners DO get their
BMIHT Cert. then Spridgets.  More left the UK as
SOLID colour cars then as two-tone but you WILL
see hundreds in the scheme.  A few Owners have said
they have DEALER's Window Sticker with a minor fee
for 2-tone paint <G> !!

OTOH, I have seen Spridget Dealer Stickers with NO
mention of the non-stock chrome Bonnet Arrow and
side chrome ?!?!?  My guess is that it was too cheap to
do [likewise cost of chrome strips] that hey didn't
bother to List it.

Ed