Re: [Spridgets] Sprite

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sprite
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:29:18 -0600
It was expensive for a bicycle out of carbon, and there are many folks
making those. Finding a dash out of carbon, made specifically for our
little cars, must cost a fortune!!

The above opinion is the SOLE opinion of Tequila Brad. Any use of this
opinion, without the expressed, paid consent of Tequila Brad will be
punishable by law. Violators for any reason other than harmless
promotion will be hunted down like a dog in the streets, maimed beyond
recognition (thatbs human recognition), and forced to listen to
seventeen hours of continuous rap while being intravenously fed pure
MSG. Trust me, on the sixteenth hour youbll crack and wish to whatever
Gods you hold dear that you never heard my nameb&

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net> wrote:
> It's a strange phenomenon that has developed in recent years.
>
> I see it discussed in other car forums.
>
> It's baffling as it has nothing to do with performance and it usually comes
with a large price tag.

> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct
> 63 Pink Sprite Mk II - (w/baby seat but no baby)
> 63 Innocenti S
>
> --- On Wed, 12/23/09, Skip Jackson <jackson.skip@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I can't decide between African Zebra Wood and Carbon fiber, for my Bugeye.

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad