Re: [Spridgets] BMITH

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BMITH
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:54:31 -0700
On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Sales at " Just Brits "
<sales@justbrits.com> wrote:
PPS: Anybody had [a GOOD] bottle of Tekillya and put some rounds thru
their .44 Auto Mag ??

My wife ended up with a bottle of Patron worm bath from her family in
their annual white elephant Christmas exchange... Does that count as
"GOOD" Tekillya? I haven't put any rounds through my S&W 4516
(Officer's Model .45 ACP) since I retired but I still have a box of
Hydra-Shoks and a box of Black Talons for it!
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye