Re: [Spridgets] Another Works Sebring Sprite For Sale

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another Works Sebring Sprite For Sale
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:06:02 -0800 (PST)
Tough to estimate price in this economy.  The '59 was a no sale at $50k  How
many people are out there that would spend more than $50,000 on a Sprite, no
matter what its heritage?  Most likely buyer, I would think, would be someone
looking for an "inexpensive" buy-in to major vintage events like Monterey
Historics.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo