Re: [Spridgets] Keys to the Highway

To: jfishbein@snet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Keys to the Highway
From: weslakemonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:35:21 EST
Well, I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum to Jay but have absolute
respect for him.  In fact some of the modifications on my car are so subtle  it
would take an expert on originality to notice how unoriginal things  are.
If there were no originality experts Spridgetdom would be a lesser  place.

My 69 Sprite came with 4 keys or was it 3,that were all different.   Know
even with the triumph door looks that look original from the outside I have
a single car that unlocks all the locks including the boot lock that was
only  ever fitted to the earliest square body cars.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330