[Spridgets] Help. . My Hood Latch Fell Out

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Help. . My Hood Latch Fell Out
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:50:16 -0800
Today, while hooking up my Gunson to bleed the system my windshield wiper
came off and fell between the hood and the firewall.

Upon closing the hood I managed to pull the curved hinge out of socket.

Is there possibly a chiropractic type maneuver that will get it back into
place or do I need to get under the dash and find out how it goes back, or?

Thanks,

Kirk

"For want of a nail the horseshoe was lost.  For want of a horseshoe the
horse was lost.  For want of the horse the rider was lost.  For want of the
rider the battle was lost.  For want of the battle the war was lost. All for
the want of a little horseshoe nail."  For want of a wiper the hood was
lost. . . etc etc etc. . .