Re: [Spridgets] Unintended acceleration

To: John.Deikis@va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Unintended acceleration
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:01:09 EST
Me too!  I've had a throttle jam on a mat/section of mat in a couple  of
different cars - the igntion switch worked for me.

Porsche 914 seems a nice but quirky car, saw one in an episode of UFO only
the other evening - it was chased by a cop on what looked and sounded like
a  Triumph-Rickman cop bike.

Weslake-Monza 1330