Re: [Spridgets] What else?

To: weslakemonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What else?
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:46:58 -0600
> What you really mean is not taking the Spridget because there is no room for
> your wife and the drill press????  Or your wife doesn't fancy have a drill
> press in her face while in your Spridget????
>
> Now if you had a roll bar (rollover bar) you could take your wife and have
> the drill press behind the seats and lashed to the roll/rollover bar, course
> you'd have to have the top down the whole trip but Florida is a warm state?

Florida is a "warmer" state than Illinois. The western panhandle is in
the extreme north part of Florida and has lows in the 20s at this time
of year. The trip would be quite cold without a top in place. Yes, if
Trish were not going, I could remove the passenger seat and put it
there, but the mods on my Sprite make it impractical to put things on
the shelf behind the seat, especially as the seats do not tip (but are
more comfortable than stock Bugeye seats). Trish would not fancy
holding a drill press in her lap for 917 miles ;-)
David L