Re: [Spridgets] Unintended Zicam (NO LBC)

To: "'Enjay Ess'" <enjayess@ymail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Unintended Zicam (NO LBC)
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:09:46 -0600
On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net> wrote:

> I have had good luck with the Zicam gel shots.

I will have to check this out more closely.  Our daughter is a head nurse at
a hospital in Georgia. The hospital uses and prescribes Zicam and the
doctors and nurses she works with recommend it. We have used it for years
with no ill effects but have, of course, used it according to the
directions.

More later after I find out what is going on here...
--
Cheers!!
Jim