[Spridgets] Help needed on Bugeye 1275 Engine & Tranny Rebuild

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Help needed on Bugeye 1275 Engine & Tranny Rebuild
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:27:40 EST
My 61 Bugeye racers spun a rod bearing while down at Texas World  Speedway.
 We are now in the process of rebuilding it and the tranny  because it was
suffering from jumping out of first gear and had some syncro  issues.
Engine is 1275 which has not be decked, bored, etc.  Crank  has not been turned
either.
The motor and tranny are in excellent shape.

Specifically what I am looking for is as follows:

Billet Steel Crankshaft, recommendations on what clutch set up to use, also
 the same on Cam, rod and main bearings, lifters, push rods, flywheel,
pistons  and what size?  We are working from a bone stock core motor &
transmisson that

What has the Sprite racers done with regard to oil pan to keep oil around
the pickup point.  Any windage trays or crank scrappers out there or race
modified oil pans?

I need to get on this as we are going to take the car back down to TWS for
the first race of the year which is the last week of Feb.

Thank you all in advance.

Cheers, Gary