Re: [Spridgets] Anyone have experience with "Smooth Line" hard tops

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anyone have experience with "Smooth Line" hard tops
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:53:45 -0500
Frustrating.  I contacted SmoothLine and they don't have a photo either.

And, no.  I was unaware you had to drill hole in the windshield posts to
install the SmoothLine.

Scratch that idea...

Much like I can scratch the idea of the reproductions from Frogeye Spares, as
they will not ship them to the U.S.

Kicking myself for not buying that original top at the Carlisle fleamarket
during Sprite Jubilee.

I'm sure one day Moss will start selling reproduction hardtops.  Of course they
will probably want something like $5k for them.