Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle

To: tr3.4.me@gmail.com, frog.aye@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:29:13 -0600
Sneak around Frank's house late Thursday night and disable all his
sprites...   If he doesn't go to Carlisle, it won't rain....    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Linda Grunthaner
<grunthaner@gmail.com>wrote:

> Bud,
> Interesting point. I actually was thinking of a sick day although with the
> trip the very next morning there is no way I can do that. So it will have
> be "slim pickins" for me ....LOL I am thinking of heading out at 5AM which
> should bring me in by 8. I will be sure to pick through the bones left
> behind... :  )
> Lin
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com> wrote:
>
> > Linda,
> > Better take a sick day on Friday and come out to Carlisle.  Friday is
> still
> > the best day to be at Import Carlisle, followed by Saturday morning.  If
> the
> > weather sucks, people tend to get pretty discouraged by Saturday
> afternoon
> > and may leave early.  By Sunday, the swap meet area is pretty much
> deserted,
> > I'm afraid.......although there is still something to be said for early
> > Sunday morning, catching bargains as people get ready to leave, of even
> from
> > trash cans (of course, I've only HEARD about trash can bargains, never
> taken
> > advantage of any such thing........).  You wouldn't believe what some
> morons
> > will throw out if it doesn't sell!
> > Bud Osbourne
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Grunthaner" <
> > grunthaner@gmail.com>

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
       John Adams
       US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)